Sunday, March 28, 2010

ya gotta laugh...

I have had a horrendous of a day, if I can say so myself. I am going to avoid the details but I have not had the Sunday that I had planned for. Got home late, thank goodness Aaron had put a pot roast in this afternoon so dinner and a glass of red wine were ready for me when I walked in the door (the only thing I had to do was light the candle on the table ;-) ).

Any how, after my day I am just irritated and grumpy. Not to mention we had plans to sit outside by the fire tonight and then Mother Nature rained on my parade. Boo!

I am usually not negative or bummed out, but I am tonight.

I have been avoiding writing about this for some time now, but I don't think I can avoid it now.

Aaron has been singing this song around the house for a few weeks now and I am going to lose my mind!!!!!!

It is seriously funny, though.

I am not sure who exactly would EAT a filet-o-fish from McD's, but their gosh darn commercial is a riot.


Thought, I would lighten yours and my night. You have to watch this! It's a must and you must share it with others. It is arguably this year's best musical advertisement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csrPT9ClVUc

(I'm sorry I am having difficulties posting the video so copy and paste the url into a new browser window to watch, sorry for the inconvenience)

Enjoy and sleep tight!
KHAK

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny about the McD's commerical because Andy had me quit talking when it came on last night while we were watching TV. He did mention it was Aaron's commerical. :-)

    ReplyDelete