Monday, July 12, 2010

Don't even think about trying it twice.

While in the waiting room of a doctor's office today, I decided to pick up the nearest reading materials.

The paper I picked up was named LowCountry Sun with their motto printed boldly stating for the young and active after 50.

I sort of hesitated and thought to myself, "why do I want to read this, this is not my age group?", but I did anyway.

My reading got pretty interesting as I turned the pages.

When I came across this article named "Senior Sex Guide", I couldn't help myself.

WOW! This article was hilarious!

The bad part, all I could think about was those family members in my life that happen to be in the category of young and active after 50.

Oh lordy!

This was just too funny!

Be sure to click on the photo to make it large enough for you to read. This is a MUST read!

Sorry, but I had to share.
KHAK

No comments:

Post a Comment