Monday, February 15, 2010

Today is a grandeoso day!

Today I feel compelled to just write how I feel. On the way in to work, yes, I know. Some of you are not at work today. The interstate was bare and I decided to play the 4 new songs Aaron and I downloaded this weekend. One being, the new version of "We are the World". So if you know me, you know exactly what happened to me. Ugh, I started boo-ooing as soon as Lil Wayne's rap rendition started. Really? I am a mess. I had a lump in my throat until then and then when I started really listening to the words, I lost it. Music makes me cry more than anything. I have always been moved by the words of music and it's impact on the world. I think it is the universal language.

Question of the day: What song makes you cry every time you hear it? One song in particular that always makes me cry is "Everybody Hurts" by REM. I am not really sure why, but it never fails.

Off to a conference for 5 hours....Tootles,
KHAK

No comments:

Post a Comment