Friday, March 19, 2010

Hip Hip Hooray!

Wow! it's Friday! Yippee!

Last night Aaron and I tried a recipe that I got from a fellow blogger's website, katiesperk.blogspot.com. Love her, btw!

We changed a few things up, but the Teeter was out of green food coloring (wonder why?) So I decided to buy Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream and just add skim milk. This way it still felt St. Patrick's Day'ish. Score! This was so good! I gave Aaron almost double the amount I had and let me tell ya! He slurped that thing down. I'm sorry no photos. I was multi-tasking while making these, doing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen, changing laundry and trying to get the blender out of my way as soon as possible. What an easy recipe. Thanks to The Perks!

How I made ours:
Two cups of Mayfields Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
1 1/4 cups of skim milk.
Blend and Slurp Immediately!

Btw, if you have never had Mayfield's Ice Cream, you are missin' out! Not the healthiest, but oh so good!

This is Aaron's favorite, and it was a dollar off so I figured atleast it's on sale.

Tonight, we are headed to see our favorite boyfriend in concert, G Love. Yes, Aaron loves him too. Not like that, but he LOVES him!

So excited.

Love when he breaks it down on the harmonica.

Viernes feliz
KHAK

No comments:

Post a Comment