Saturday, April 3, 2010

Finders Keepers

Do you all remember the saying "finders keepers, losers weepers"?

I do and I still believe it today!

Randomly when I am sorting the husbands laundry, I will find some Cashola. Isn't it fair to say it's mine since I found it?

I think so. He may not. Especially, since I am doing HIS laundry. I usually find it after the wash so it is wet and needs drying, but a little water does NOT hurt anything.

I spent yesterday around town with my Mom and last night when we all jumped into the car to go to dinner, I found a $20 bill on the floor!

Woo Hoo! I quickly chanted "Finders Keepers!". They had no idea why I was saying that so I explained to my Dad why I was so happy.

Should I have just taken the money and not said anything or should I have yelled as loud for the cows to hear?

You tell me.

I was only kidding and had every intention of giving the money back to my Mom. It was clearly hers since it had fallen on the side of the passenger seat.

I think we all love pure, simple LUCK. I still pick up a penny if it's on heads and won't dare touch it if it's tails.

I guess that makes me a little superstitious, but whatever works I guess.

Cheers to the luck of the good 'Ol Irish and finding new things!
KHAK

No comments:

Post a Comment