Saturday, May 22, 2010

nice sentiment

On a random night out with one of my best gal pals we began to discuss the friends in our lives and one specific gentleman came to mind. I don't remember how or why exactly we were talking about this person, but that's not the point.

The below statement was made about this friend of mine.

"He's got wings under his shirt"

This is in reference to angel wings in case you are wondering ;-)


What a nice sentiment, right?

Yes, of course.

The thing is, it's true.

This man is one of the nicest people I have ever met.

Never says a bad thing about anyone.

And would stand in front of a bus for me and my family.

Are these sentiments meant to be kept a secret or should I tell this person how awesome I think he is?

A little life dilemma of whether or not to tell a friend how great they are and how they have shaped and infuenced your life.

I make a point to always tell loved ones in my life how great they are, should I do the same in this instance?

Do you have a friend who has "wings under their shirt"?

If you do, you are a lucky son of a gun.

I know I am.

Here's to friends,
KHAK

No comments:

Post a Comment