Friday, September 24, 2010

This isn't how it's supposed to be

So, I have failed to mention to all of you that I have been doing a detox/cleanse for the last 17 days and I have 4 more to go.

I haven't mentioned it for several reasons.

1. It's not that important

2. I wasn't sure how it would go, and I don't like to be negative

3. It's not that important

Now, I do have lots of great things to say about it, but I still think "it's not that important".

The main point to take away from this is that I feel the best I have felt in 10 years!

That means I was 21. and that says A LOT!!!

If you want details, email me.

The basics (the important parts for me) of the detox/cleanse are:
No caffeine
No alcohol
No cheese
(Plus, only veggies and fruit, supplement shakes, and some protein)

Are you kidding me?

So for 3 whole weeks...
No coffee, no red wine, and no cheese?

Will power is the only way I've made it.

Frankly, it hasn't been hard for me at all, but there are moments when I have thought about the above three items.

Last night, the husband and I sat down to watch a movie.

When I watch a movie I want Popcorn, Twizzlers, and a glass of red wine.

Nope, not last night.

Can't have any of those. At least not until Wednesday.

I have been to the movies once already on this detox and I am going again on Saturday.

Am I trying to torture myself?

Seems that way, huh?

Anyway, very soon it will be normal again.

But, for now this isn't how it's supposed to be,
KHAK

PS. Donations of Bags of Twizzlers will be accepted after next Wednesday! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling good! That is a long cleanse! I think I could do it except for the cheese. But you are almost through hooray! Let's do hh when this is finished?

    ReplyDelete