Friday, October 22, 2010

Make-out Bandits

As I sat in traffic yesterday afternoon, I couldn't help but notice the annoying couple making out in the car in front of me.

I seriously said to myself "Get a room!"

We all remember this phrase and some of us might still use it.

I don't say it out loud anymore, mainly because I do not have any friends that I have to say this to.

(Thank goodness)

Should this be on my 20 things I am thankful for on Thanksgiving Day this year?

Maybe, so.

Anyhow, we all have seen these wacky people.

I apologize if you yourself are one of these "make-out bandits" but I personally can't stand them.

In high school, I was always annoyed with the couple sucking face in the hallway or the guy with his hand half-way up his girlfriend's shirt at the lunch table.

Really?

Why do you think this is appropriate.

In my teens, my first thought always was "Do your parents know you act like this? or do you make-out on the couch next to your parents in the living room?"

How do people end up like this.

I was a little shy and would absolutely never kiss a boy at school.

No way No way!

But also, know what is right and what is wrong.

Granted, nothing makes me happier to see a best friend's husband give her a sweet kiss on the cheek or see one of my guy friends holding his girlfriend's hand.

These are all acceptable to me.

It's fine to show your affection, but leave the rest for the bedroom.

To the couple in front of me in traffic, you might want to wait til' you get home so you don't fog-up your windows!

Sounds like a safety pre-caution to me,
KHAK

No comments:

Post a Comment