Friday, October 29, 2010

What's the big friggin' difference?

I have a little story and it goes like this....

Male Co-Worker: "Wow, your hair looks really good this morning"

KHAK: "Ugh, Thanks"

Male Co-Worker: "Wonder, why it looks so different today?"

KHAK: "Wanna know the difference between today and the rest of the week?"

Male Co-Worker: with a perplexed look "The chill in the air?"

KHAK: "More like, 95% humidity!"

Male Co-Worker: with slouched shoulders "Well, it looks really good today!"

KHAK: wanting to say "thanks, I know it looked terrible all week!" but just smiled.

Morale of the story

For all your hair sufferers. I get it.

Cuz' I got it too.

I have had terrible hair all week, until today that is.

Actually, I thought I was having a bad hair day, which means my hair looked even worse all the other days than I thought it.

So here, I stand loud and proud.

Welcome Fall!

I heart you.

You are welcome to come to Charleston any time,

By the way, where the heck have you been?
KHAK

No comments:

Post a Comment