Wednesday, November 10, 2010

granny

When it comes to sleep time, I have always chosen comfort over style.

This may upset my significant other, but obviously he will get over it.

He likes to call my bedtime undergarments, "granny panties".

It's an ongoing joke and we still laugh about it.

This week however, I had to set the record straight.

I read an article that stated that the MAD MEN craze, has brought back the "granny panties" and they are granny panties no more!

They are sleek, stylish, and hip now.

I told the husband that I was ahead of the curve and he should be so proud.

What do you think?

Sexy and Chic or Ugly and Horrendous?



All, I know is that they don't ride up while you're sleeping and they are in the same place you put them when you wake up!

I want to hear your thoughts,
KHAK

1 comment: