Sunday, February 13, 2011

And the winner is.....

I used the random number generator here and it chose Number 11 for me.

MaryAnn is the winner.

Congratulations!

In lieu of the Lover's Holiday, MaryAnn will receive a Valentine's Day Themed Mix Cd "Made by Khak"

MaryAnn look for your winning prize in the next week!

****************************************************************************

In other news....I've been terrible at updating lately.

We have had birthday parties, work, and work changes the last few weeks so I apologize for not being "Present"

I really liked this when I saw it and I thought of you guys when I saw it.

A little background information..
I was responsible for ordering and picking-up plaques at the Awards/Trophy store for my professional organization last week. And when I arrived the manager had this sign posted on the wall.....

When I saw this I couldn't stop laughing and I asked the manager if I could take a picture of it.

I think we all have been in situations where our procrastination has caused another to freak out.

This was his way of saying it nicely.

Let me know if you like it.
I love it!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I'm so excited to get another great mix CD by you! I love the ones from christmas. Happy Valentines Day KS!! ♥

    ReplyDelete